Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It Just Too Much for Me

Just too much for me
sometimes when we already planing something for our future and that's not going according with our plan it will make us asking why? what's wrong with those plan? but it happen, sometimes it happen to all of us. But how about it happen to you all the times? and it happen to me, when I plan something really carefully for the future of mine, there is something always make that plan not going correctly and I don't know why? sometimes I feel it just too much for me, too much. with a little bit hope inside of me, I'll try to rebuild again and I hope I will make it right this time, other wise it will make me more suffer and suffer and it Just too much for me and this exotic wallpaper pictures describe how the pattern of all the plan ruin by some unknown circle.

No comments: